EXPERTS PANEL SESSION - For Student Members
An Experts Panel Session comprising of MASIS members from different industry sectors providing their expertise and insights on employment related topics relevant to undergraduate students.
Ms. Susan Chong: CEO - Greenpac (S) Pte Ltd.
Mr. Jason Wong: Country Head, Singapore Operations - RHB Bank Berhad.
Ms. Jocetta Ling: Consultant, Private Banking - Eban International.
Mr. Benjamin Goh: Vice President, Operational Risk Management - Barclays Bank PLC.
The topics covered during the Experts Panel Session:
- CVs / Resumes - What do employers look for?
- Interview Techniques - Some do's and dont's.
- Job Scope - What does the role entail?
- Employment Opportunities - What are some avenues after graduation?
- Hiring Criteria - What else do employers look for apart from professional qualifications?
- Tips for Seeking Employment - Some pointers from industry experts.
This Panel is FREE for MASIS student members. (MASIS Student Membership is free).
Entrance to this event is by Registration only. Registration closes on 13th August.
Walk-ins are not permitted on the day of the event.
All student attendees must register via Peatix.
Please select RSVP - Student Registration and provide your full name and contact details.
Registration closes on 13th August.
Expert Panel Session - 60-mins
Refreshments & Networking - 30-mins
Q&A session between students and Panel members - 30-mins
The entire programme is 2 hours.
MASIS STUDENT MEMBERSHIP
If you are not a MASIS Student Member but would like to attend this event, and you fulfill the criteria for the MASIS Student Membership category, please register as a MASIS Student Member before 10th August 2015.
MASIS Student Membership link
- The event description was updated. Diff#109238 2015-08-10 14:55:29